What The Tech?!? – Episode 28 – Your Computer Can Break!
Sometimes you have to take a break from all the geek speak and tech talk and just have a little fun. Check out the 28th episode of our weekly video series, What The Tech?!? because we have all been there. One minute your computer is fine and the next it is totally unusable. With so many devices in use today, are you sure your backup covers all of your critical data? What about at home? Our Covered I.T. clients can rest assured they are protected at work. Just a friendly reminder to backup your data. It is important to have policies and procedures in place to ensure that you are covered. If you are not 100% sure about the security of your critical data, call Dan McCoy at 856-317-6316 today.
Tips of the Week Archives
- October 3, 2014 - What The Tech?!? – Episode 27 – To Six Or Not To Six?
- September 26, 2014 - What The Tech?!? – Episode 26 – What’s In Your Card?
- September 12, 2014 - What The Tech?!? – Episode 25 – 5 Great Outlook Viewing Tips
- September 5, 2014 – What The Tech?!? – Episode 24 – Microsoft Word Paragraph Shortcuts
- August 1, 2014 – What The Tech?!? – Episode 23 – Five Tips To Make Your Online Banking Experience Safe
- July 18, 2014 – What The Tech?!? - Episode 22 - When Your Storage Runs Out
- July 10, 2014 – What The Tech?!? – Episode 21 – More Microsoft Excel – Date and Time Tricks (Part 2)
Subscribe to Our What The Tech?!? Video Tips!
What topic would you like to see us cover in upcoming videos?