Network Health and Data Security Assessment
Fed Up With Computer Problems? Our 57 point Network Assessment Will Reveal Conflicts, Security Loop Holes, and Other Flaws In Your Network
“I just want the darn things to work the way they are supposed to!” Have you ever said that about your computer or network? If so, we can make that a reality without breaking your budget.
✔ “Yes! Please reserve a Data Security Analysis in my name. I understand that I am under no obligation to do or to buy anything further by requesting this service.
We are SO confident in the value of our audit we know you are going to want to know how to get more, so we are willing to put 5-7 hours of our valuable time on the line to prove it to you in not one but TWO ways.
1) 100% money back guarantee if you don’t feel we delivered the value we said we would. No questions asked.
2) If we work together afterward, we will provide you a free month of service (up to $595). Since most folks see the amazing value we provide after this audit, it is rare for us not to work together.
So you have nothing to lose, except the problems, security holes, and disasters-in-the-shadows, waiting to destroy your business.
For just $795, we will send a data security specialist to your office and:
You’ll find out:
- What you can do to better protect your computers.
- How to be more productive with your technology.
- The 2 most important pieces of protection that could destroy your business if not in place.
- 3 ways your telephone service is ripping you off and why your bill may be 28% higher than it should be.
- The 21 most important things you must insist on when choosing a technology provider.
- Up to 2 hour coaching and consulting to help you build a plan to use your technology to build your business.
- And much more.
- Diagnose any ongoing problems or concerns you are currently experiencing with your network.
- Verify the integrity of your data backups (Note: Tape backups fail at the rate of 78% of the time; don’t wait for a crisis to hit before you discover yours weren’t working!)
- Look for hidden viruses, spyware, and loopholes in your network security that could allow hackers and viruses to compromise your network and confidential information.
- Review your server logs to uncover developing problems and conflicts that will turn into unexpected down-time.
- Answer your questions about upgrades, adding new equipment, remote access, or any other project you have in mind.
- A comprehensive 57 point audit to reveal hidden security holes, violations, productivity losses, and viruses that could cripple your business
- A multipage report that covers (as a sample):
(THIS IS TECHNICAL BUT DURING THE ASSESSMENT WE’LL BOIL IT DOWN TO PLAIN ENGLISH)
- Detect Domain Controllers and configuration
- FSMO Role Analysis – Are things setup properly?
- Organization Units and Security Groups – Are they configured properly
- User Analysis – Are there old users that still have access?
- Discover Network Shares – Is your client info shared without you knowing it, allowing anyone to access HIPAA PHI and other data that they don’t need access to.
- List of all software – Are there bad programs installed you don’t want or know about?
- Web Server Discovery and Identification – Is your information being made available to the internet without knowing it?
- System by System Event Log Analysis – Are there critical errors foretelling an impending computer crash or disaster?
- Detailed Domain Controller Event Log Analysis – If you have a server, are there major issues beneath the surface?
- SQL Server Analysis – Is your database secure?
- Internet Domain Analysis – Is your internet traffic taking longer to get where it needs to go? Speed issues?
- Password Strength Analysis – Do your employees have simple passwords that are easy to guess allowing hackers easy access?
- Missing Security Updates- Are you HIPAA Compliant? Do you have security holes because of missing patches?
- Internet Access and Speed Test – Are there speed issues in your network?
- External Security Vulnerabilities – Is your firewall properly configured to prevent attack?
- Backup and Disaster Recovery Audit – If your computer crashes or your building burns are you REALLY covered?
- System Resources: Are your computers needing more memory to operating efficiently?