Network Health and Data Security Assessment
Fed Up With Computer Problems? Our 57 point Network Assessment Will Reveal Conflicts, Security Loop Holes, and Other Flaws In Your Network
"I just want the darn things to work the way they are supposed to!" Have you ever said that about your computer or network? If so, we can make that a reality without breaking your budget.
✔ “Yes! Please reserve a Data Security Analysis in my name. I understand that I am under no obligation to do or to buy anything further by requesting this service.
We are SO confident in the value of our audit we know you are going to want to know how to get more, so we are willing to put 5-7 hours of our valuable time on the line to prove it to you in not one but TWO ways.
1) 100% money back guarantee if you don’t feel we delivered the value we said we would. No questions asked.
2) If we work together afterward, we will provide you a free month of service (up to $595). Since most folks see the amazing value we provide after this audit, it is rare for us not to work together.
So you have nothing to lose, except the problems, security holes, and disasters-in-the-shadows, waiting to destroy your business.
For just $795, we will send a data security specialist to your office and:
You’ll find out:
- What you can do to better protect your computers.
- How to be more productive with your technology.
- The 2 most important pieces of protection that could destroy your business if not in place.
- 3 ways your telephone service is ripping you off and why your bill may be 28% higher than it should be.
- The 21 most important things you must insist on when choosing a technology provider.
- Up to 2 hour coaching and consulting to help you build a plan to use your technology to build your business.
- And much more.
- Diagnose any ongoing problems or concerns you are currently experiencing with your network.
- Verify the integrity of your data backups (Note: Tape backups fail at the rate of 78% of the time; don't wait for a crisis to hit before you discover yours weren't working!)
- Look for hidden viruses, spyware, and loopholes in your network security that could allow hackers and viruses to compromise your network and confidential information.
- Review your server logs to uncover developing problems and conflicts that will turn into unexpected down-time.
- Answer your questions about upgrades, adding new equipment, remote access, or any other project you have in mind.
- A comprehensive 57 point audit to reveal hidden security holes, violations, productivity losses, and viruses that could cripple your business
- A multipage report that covers (as a sample):
(THIS IS TECHNICAL BUT DURING THE ASSESSMENT WE'LL BOIL IT DOWN TO PLAIN ENGLISH)
- Detect Domain Controllers and configuration
- FSMO Role Analysis – Are things setup properly?
- Organization Units and Security Groups – Are they configured properly
- User Analysis – Are there old users that still have access?
- Discover Network Shares – Is your client info shared without you knowing it, allowing anyone to access HIPAA PHI and other data that they don’t need access to.
- List of all software – Are there bad programs installed you don’t want or know about?
- Web Server Discovery and Identification – Is your information being made available to the internet without knowing it?
- System by System Event Log Analysis – Are there critical errors foretelling an impending computer crash or disaster?
- Detailed Domain Controller Event Log Analysis – If you have a server, are there major issues beneath the surface?
- SQL Server Analysis – Is your database secure?
- Internet Domain Analysis – Is your internet traffic taking longer to get where it needs to go? Speed issues?
- Password Strength Analysis – Do your employees have simple passwords that are easy to guess allowing hackers easy access?
- Missing Security Updates- Are you HIPAA Compliant? Do you have security holes because of missing patches?
- Internet Access and Speed Test – Are there speed issues in your network?
- External Security Vulnerabilities – Is your firewall properly configured to prevent attack?
- Backup and Disaster Recovery Audit – If your computer crashes or your building burns are you REALLY covered?
- System Resources: Are your computers needing more memory to operating efficiently?
Switching our IT company to Tech Subluxation was hands down the best business decision we have made. We purchased an existing practice that needed upgrading… by upgrading we mean Dan and his team helped us transform pretty much every technological aspect of our clinic... a new phone system (with ...Read More
Drs Cameron and Sarah Beilke
Green Hills Chiropractic Clinic
Dan and his team have worked with us as team members to change our IT management and systems from a pain point to a true organizational strength. We’re a rapidly growing engineering and consulting firm with lots of moving parts and people spread out in many office locations and project sites. We ...Read More
GCI Consultants LLC
Dan McCoy is an entrepreneur committed to excellence and consistently exceeds expectations! Dan is extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and strategic. Once I turned the tech aspects of my business over to Dan and his team, I was freed up to focus on what I do best...and that is NOT tech stuff. I greatly ...Read More
Dr. Barbara Eaton
Simple Solutions for Chiropractic Success
"With a large focus on productivity and living my Soul Purpose, I am dependant on technology in my daily operations. As a New York Times Best Selling Author, maximizing productivity is key to teaching others how to live their Soul Purpose. Dan was able to alleviate that pain ...Read More
With my previous IT company things were not getting done to my satisfaction and there were more problems being created than solved. With all the technology we have driving our office, it's vital that our network is working smoothly, my team is not frustrated, and we can focus on our patients. I got ...Read More
Dr. Jeffrey West
Be Truly Well Chiropractic
"Dan and the team got us up and going in lightspeed time with a very effective spam filtering tool which has caught to date more than 6500 pieces. Awesome!! They took the time to really educate us about how our technology can work much more effectively. They went above and beyond the scope to ensure ...Read More
"Micro Enterprises' professionalism, communication and response to our needs is great. It is a relief to know that all our backups and systems are being monitored and just work now (and they prove it to me each month). I don't lose sleep over it anymore. My staff now has a team they can depend on to ...Read More
"Before trying Micro Enterprise's spam solution, I was inundated with hundreds of SPAM emails per day as were my partners and employees. We were beginning to miss important emails in the deluge of junk and the amount of time spent downloading, sifting through and deleting junk emails was taking away ...Read More
"Our I.T. infrastructure was frail at best with no solid backup solution, errors on the server, and single points of failure at every turn. Micro Enterprises solved all those problems with patient consultation and their microVAULT BCS, which gave us peace of mind that they are watching over it all... ...Read More
Point Harbor Community Church
“I had to update EVERYTHING including computers, fax/copier, phones, software, etc. and really needed help. I wanted to find someone I could trust because I didn’t know how to figure out what to do from the varying advice I would get from other “computer guys”.
Finding Dan and his company ...Read More
Dr. Susan Burger
Riverside Chiropractic and Vitality Center
"I want to give a big shout out and thank you to the team at Micro Enterprises. We were in the early stages of opening a new office when I reached out to Dan and his team to help me choose a phone system. He is always posting helpful tips, so I thought I'd reach out
WELL, I got so much more. They ...Read More
Dr. Scott Sweeney
Welcome Back Chiropractic
"Since I have known Dan, I can tell you one thing-When he says he is going to make something happen, he is serious. His passion for taking care of his clients shines through in any conversation you have with him. Spend just a short time with him and you'll see he is here to serve. He is in this industry ...Read More
"With no real backup solution in place and aging servers, your quick response averted a major disaster!. Through proactive monitoring of our 70 PCs and 5 servers, Micro Enterprises discovered we had failing hard drives. They installed their microVAULT solution and replaced our servers.You have also ...Read More
First Baptist Church, New Castle
"Dan is an IT professional whose expertise we've come to rely on in many areas. His has a unique ability to find solutions that are both efficient and cost-effective, cutting thru so much of the red-tape you find in many IT service providers. He is dedicated to his clients, and doesn't leave anything ...Read More
Four Seasons Financial Group
"Knowledgeable staff was a pleasure to work with! With a vacancy looming and need for IT staff, they quickly meet our need and provided a full-time consultant to cover us during the vacancy. With a thorough knowledge of our systems and expert management, the consultant did a great job. Over the years ...Read More
HSBC Overseas Corp
"Dan puts forth so much energy and passion into everything he does. His mission is clearly to help people, and his mission is achieved not just through his phenomenal IT expertise. He goes out of his way to share his many resources and connections, even if these efforts are not directly related to his ...Read More
Unique Impressions, Inc
"Dan and his team at Micro Enterprises have quickly become a shining example of how a business in the service industry should be conducted. I've had the pleasure of seeing Dan grow this company from the ground up over the last three years. He always keeps a keen eye on making sure that integrity, practicality, ...Read More
"Thorough, well-researched solutions from start to finish. As an extension to our in-house IT, I can always count on Micro Enterprises to deliver a solid technical solution for our business needs-on cost and budget. With personalized service, I don't feel like just another face in the crowd. Micro Enterprises ...Read More
The MacNamee Group
It's hard to find the good out of a bad situation, but the silver lining of having a burglary in our office was finding Dan McCoy and Tech Subluxation. He's been such a great resource to guide me through the process of becoming more compliant and secure. Now that we are integrating new software, ...Read More
Dr. Shelly Jones
Chiropractic Wellness Center
Before working with Dan, we had a serious situation where our former IT company lost an UNENCRYPTED hard drive with many patient records on it. This really scared me and our staff and distracted us from helping our patients. But our data is our responsibility, and my practice was looking at over ...Read More
Dr. Ryan Dachowski
Whole Family Chiropractic
"I just wanted to say thanks to you and all your peeps. You guys always respond quickly to my support calls and are able to fix any problem with limited work interruption."
Point Harbor Community Church
"Previous frustration and worry of downtime and not having properly secured or protected systems are a thing of the past. Micro Enterprises listened to our needs, asked questions to understand our business, then seamlessly implemented processes and tools to make our systems ...Read More
Strategic Benefit Coach
"Dan is one of those geniuses that makes you glad that you don't have to be. The innovative ideas that he has creates a need that you didn't realize you could live without...until you meet Dan. Extremely creative, innovative, and dependable! If you're just like me and stink at technology stuff, then ...Read More
"We have worked with Dan's team and have been really impressed with their level of professionalism and their commitment to our success. Dan and his team are knowledgeable and are a great resource for any business."
The Business Blueprint
"My tape drives were getting old and I had concerns about the amount of time that we would be down if a server did fail, or worse yet... if my building was destroyed. I needed a fast, inexpensive, multi-layer backup solution, that didn't consume my time managing or setting up. microVAULT has exceeded ...Read More
The MacNamee Group
"When one critical business system fatally crashed, Micro Enterprises recovered the system in record time, despite unusable backups from the previous IT vendor. Because of their lightning fast response, and ability to adapt to change, we recommend Micro Enterprises. They even called me back several ...Read More
Delaware Public Employees Council 81
"I love how you have always been able to keep us running. From a virus attack to failed hard drives, Micro Enterprises swiftly recovered our systems. Your total efficiency in saving our systems prevented costly repairs."
"The mystery surrounding leading a company for me in this day is technology. The management and protection of information, CRMs, servers and cloud based systems is extremely allusive because I can not touch or see any of it. There was no real way for me to predict when something was not working properly. ...Read More